Our mission here at VideoJuice is to help you raise more money for your favorite charity by making it fun. And it’s easy, just follow our simple VideoJuice recipe…
1. Film Your Proposal Challenge Video
- Choose your cause and your challenge
- Set the fundraising goal/deadline.
- Video and upload the proposal video to VideoJuice site
Remember, be clear on what your challenge is and how much you want to raise, tell a good story and try to keep it all under a minute!
2. Raise the Money
Announce your challenge to the world so people can donate to help you reach your fundraising goal:
- Share it using our easy “Share Tab” (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, etc)
- Email friends, family, co-workers, semi-acquaintances.
- Find the nearest mountain and shout it out!
Donating is easy. People can contribute to your challenge with a credit card or PayPal by clicking on the DONATE button below your proposal video.
Do your best to rally your peeps! It’s the key to success.
3. Upload Video Proof
Once you’ve hit your fundraising goal, it’s time to get busy…
- Video yourself doing your challenge.
- Upload the video to VideoJuice site – once this is done…
- We handle the rest – the money will be sent directly to your charity with documentation or right to you for non-charitable challenges.
Ka-ching, you just hear that? You just made some money for your cause! And it was so easy, and fun!
Click here for step by step set up.